Our Client in Buffalo Grove, IL is looking for a Staff Accountant:
Newly created role – company hopes to double in size over the next 3 years
- Completes monthly close responsibilities including journal entries, bank and account reconciliations, and month-end accruals
- Creates supporting accounting reports while adhering to error-free data integrity
- Assists in the timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial statements, ensuring deadlines are met
- Prepares accurate and timely schedules for internal and external audits
- Identifies, proposes and implements process improvements or accounting changes to simplify or streamline the process and ensure accuracy in accounting
- Provides input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepares, interprets and presents complex ad-hoc reports and analysis as delegated by management.
- Leads and/or assists accounting projects designed to improve efficiency and quality
- Manages project resources, risks and actions to ensure that goals and deadlines of the project are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years General Ledger Accounting experience
- ERP system experience (SAP is a plus)
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|