Our Client in Bridgeview, IL is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst:
advancement path to Controller
Summary: High visibility role with local CFO and President and also with operating location General Managers and HQ office. Provide accounting support to prepare and analyze financial information and supports month-end close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements and presentations. Working closely with our General Manager(s) to explain monthly and YTD business activity and significant variances to budget.
· Assist in budget and forecast preparation including modeling input and review of results.
· Ensures integrity of the general ledger by analyzing assigned balance sheet accounts and applicable expense accounts on a monthly basis.
· Provides accurate accounting information to external and internal sources (i.e. management, auditors etc.) as required.
· Provides support/guidance to General Manager(s) to assist in analyzing and understanding regional financial reports.
· Prepare/post monthly journal entries and accruals.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA or MBA is a plus
· ERP system experience (SAP a plus)
· Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables & V Lookups
· Ability to read and analyze balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statements and effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, managers and general managers.
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|