Our Client in Schaumburg, IL is looking for a Financial Analyst:
Highly profitable and growing division of a large financial services company…lucrative bonus potential!
– Assist with the month-end close process and prepares journal entries. Collect, classify and, analyze information and reports
– Prepare & analyze financial reports. Prepares required bank regulatory reporting and assists in the preparation of tax reporting requirements. Work with management to identify alternatives for improved reporting and incorporates enhanced reporting techniques into existing processes.
– Prepare weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as requested (such as: hedging accounting, FAS 91,CapEx, etc.)
– Assist with the development of internal controls, policies and procedures. Update documentation of reporting, reconciliation procedures and significant controls. Works with management to evaluate and recommend process automation improvements with respect to internal systems, processes and practices.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ months related experience
- Excel – experience using Pivot Tables, Lookups and If statements
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- ERP system experience
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources specializes in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Credit and Payroll professionals for direct placement, temporary services and Accounting and Finance consulting. Since 1975, Casey Accounting & Finance Resources has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Accounting Jobs in Chicago IL and Finance Jobs in Chicago IL, the Casey team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|