Our Client located in Wheeling, IL is looking for an Accountant/Bookkeeper:
Responsibilities for this position include;
- Journal entries, reconciliations, managing daily, weekly & monthly cash flow and credit.
- Sales tax reporting, business licenses, vehicle permit licenses, and reconciling fixed assets.
- Must be able to read financial statements and have experience with account and bank reconciliations for general ledger.
- Associates degree
- 3+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience are required.
- Must have MS Word and strong MS Excel skills for create, sort, filter, uploads, downloads, v-look ups, etc. (will be tested).
- FACTS software knowledge is a plus.
- Please note: the company is currently located in Wheeling, IL, but will be moving to Addison, IL in the summer of 2019.
To apply please send your resume as an e-mail attachment in MS Word format to and reference Job# 105016
We encourage referrals! Please forward this tremendous opportunity to someone you would love to help find a new job!
If you would like to receive updates on current openings please ‘Like Us’ on Facebook
All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
The Arlington Resources Group:
Casey Accounting & Finance Resources, Inc. “Specialists in the Placement of Accounting & Finance Professionals”
Arlington Resources, Inc. “Specialists in the Placement of HR Professionals”
“Our People are our Greatest Asset!”
|Job Category||Direct hire positions|